Glossary of Common Foot Problems
Diabetic Foot Problems
Associated Podiatrists, L.L.P. is committed to the health of your feet.
Podiatric medicine focuses on diagnosing, treating, and preventing foot and ankle problems. A podiatrist is a highly trained specialist who goes through years of study and clinical practice. This includes a bachelor's degree program, four years of podiatric medical school and one to three years of specialized residency training in foot and ankle surgery. Once in private practice, podiatric physicians and surgeons continue to stay informed about the latest research and developments in the field.
Stephen C. Bogue, D.P.M., FACFAS
William F. Chubb, D.P.M., FACFAS
Nicholas J. Lombardo, D.P.M.
Branches and additional offices:
(608) 244-17722830 Dryden Dr Madison, WI 53704-3084
(608) 930-7230Dodgeville Hospital Madison, WI 53562-
(608) 588-2502River Valley Medical Clinic Baraboo, WI 53913-
(608) 768-3900Reedsburg Hospital Elroy, WI 53929-
(608) 776-4466Darlington Hospital Darlington, WI 53530-
(608) 357-2233Prairie Du Chien Mem Hospita Prairie Du Chien, WI 53821-
(608) 924-3939103 Quail Ridge Dr Barneveld, WI 53507-9408
(800) 595-4265N2934 State Road 22 Wautoma, WI 54982-5267